from my sick bed

December 13th, 2008

Didn’t do much today. I slept all morning, then got up at about noon. After wandering around the house for a bit and getting something to eat, it occurred to me that we had no milk, no bread, and nothing vaguely suitable for late break fast. I also realised that I wanted a chicken at some point today, but if I didn’t organise it, that wasn’t going to happen.
Anyhow, I had a shower, did my hair and got dressed. It must’ve worn me out, because I sat down on the couch in the living room. This isn’t a problem, but I actually fell asleep sitting up. I woke up two hours later, wondering what the hell had happened. I suspect this chest tension is taking a bit more of a toll than I’d realised.
I think tomorrow will probably follow a similar pattern. Hey, if your body is trying to tell you something, maybe it’s worth listening to it occasionally.

No comments: