Waiting for the weekend

December 14th, 2008


I’m really looking forward to the weekend. Well, Sunday in
Particular, as it’s charan ’s birthday. I was shopping for part
Of his present the other day, when I looked around and saw
This toy. The more I looked at it, the more I just really, really
Liked it. I asked the lady behind the counter how much it was.
When I heard the amount, instead of laughing hysterically - I
Bought it. I’m not normally an impulse shopper, but there were
A few reasons why I bought that toy. Firstly, charan needs a
Good toy which makes sound. (I have actually bought him one
Previously, but it’s not as nice as this one, as evidenced by the
Sound off it. Grrrrrr.) Secondly, I was going to buy something
Else for his birthday, just not necessarily a toy (or anything of the
Same value as the cost of the toy). But you know what? It is a
Really nice toy. And finally, he’s the love of my life, and I hope he
Loves the toy as much as I do. He deserves it.

No comments: