8. I don’t like cats! Unless you do it as a one time joke, to look cute or something. Guess what?
26. I think the eyesight is the coolest of the senses. It’s the way I go around the world. I couldn’t do without it, and mostly, I wouldn’t want to. I wouldn’t wish an eyesight failure on anyone.
51. I used to dance choreographies of pop songs in secondary school (think Oops I did it again and Michel Jackson stuff). Embarrassing enough, but I was a kid, so bite me.
52. I pull my hair out a lot, one by one. This is called Trichotillomania and it’s related to serotonin deficiency (same thing that happens with depression). I’ve had it forever and it’s restricted to my head. When I was a kid I used to get bald patches. I guess later I learned to do it in a way that it causes no visible effect. I have so much hair that I consider it kind of a control measure so I don’t look like cousin it.
53. I had braces for almost 3 years. GONE NOW WHHOOOOO!!! I had open-bite which didn’t allow me to cut off the lettuce of the hamburger when I had a bite.
54. I sleep sideways, hugging a pillow, always without a blanket on no matter how cold it is.
55. Alone in bed. Can’t for damn sleep with another person on the same bed.
56. I learned to swim by listening, when watching an old TV show. Later learned the four strokes in a normal class and became a competition swimmer. My favorite kind of swimming was actually underwater with monofin swimming. But I never got to buy the monofin.
57. Only time I thought I was really going to die unintentionally was by almost drowning in the sea in vacations of 1994. All the “my whole life passed by my eyes” crap, came true. On the other side, I had the best time ever afterwards.
58. I’ve only been to the air once, for 45 mins.
59. I love chew gum.(especially orbit, mint flavour)
60. I can’t make bubblegum bubbles. Which explains #59. Why would you can’t chew gum without the bubbles?
61. Can’t for damn whistle.
62. I never had asthma, has hay fever.
63. Never broken a bone.
64. Favourite activities as a little kid were climbing on trees all the time, riding our bikes through scary lands, and exploring dangerous places. The place I used to lived back then was good for those purposes.
65. I love to get letters or emails, love to read about crazy people’s lives, hence my loving for blogs.
66. I am not very materialistic. I only want money so can travel, eat, drink vodka, and probably get some good photos while I do all that. I can’t understand “what boys need more than that”.
67. Don’t give a shit about expensive cars. Don’t know shit about car brands, car models, car differences.
68. I Want to have lots of money for three main things: 1. Travelling absolutely everywhere. 2. Getting the best food ever. 3. Being able to be lazy without guilt.
69. I “spend songs”. When I find one I’m really crazy about, I would play it for about 100 times, then I’ll get really annoyed by it, and then I’ll hate it. But it’s my way to enjoy them-
70. I am terrible with thing names. Can’t for the damn remember band names, song names, movie titles, book titles when asked what his favorite ones are in a regular conversation. Ever since I got involved with network sites it has gotten better.
71. Never had chicken pox. It just shows how much of a loner I was in school. UPDATE:I had chicken pox last month.
72. I cried like I never had before after from prison. Because my life, love, dignity, respect, self control, etc, etc was totally changed as a terrific tragedy. I think it’s the only one that has made me cry. Reasons are too abstract to be explained right now.
73. Hate being waken up. I would love to always wake up spontaneously.
74. I was in band during my school days for a full year. I can’t do anymore.
75. I’m an B +. I’ve never donated blood. I convince people that donating is good but I never mention the huge needles.
76. I took piano lessons when I was 10. I quit because my teacher was creepy. Seriously. Now I whine because can’t play an instrument.
77. I love video games.
78. I’ve always gotten along better with people younger than myself.
79. I panicked about being a patient.
80. Had my first french kiss at the embarrassing age of 18.
81. I like to make people laugh but rarely succeed.
82. I don’t like curd.
83. I have an excellent vision. I’m proud of my eyesight.
84. First time I was ever online was at the age of 18. Became a regular in the internet at age 19 while searching for a pokemon rom for my emulator. Shhh.
85. My ideal way to read a book is from beginning to end with few stops. Reading it by parts is such a feel. When I read “It” on a computer PDF, it took me three days when I barely moved from the computer.
86. I graduated from high school and had my 17th birthday almost on the same day.
87. If I had not studied computer, I’d always wonder what it would be like. And would end up studying computer anyway. Best way to know it sucks is by doing it.
88. I have dreams every night, always colorful, realistic, long and complicated.
89. Don’t enjoy casinos. Winning gets me too nervous, and losing makes me too angry. Either way it’s not good.
90. I have chronic major depressive disorder and I’m currently out of work getting treatment for it.
91. I used to fantasize about watching coffee with anu . Especially season 2 . Damn that was EXCELLENT.
92. I don’t think ever want to have children. In part it’s just a rebelion against nature.
93. I was underweight most of my life. The first time I went over 69 kilos was when I started my graduation. It was a cool acomplishment. Right now I’m going to the other side! Hilarious!
94. Can’t cook to save my life.
95. Sometimes I wish I had inherited my mom’s awesome black eyes.
96. I’m secretly obsessed with spelling, but never bother people about it.
97. I used to have a book of spells. Old, awesome.
98. I miss my chocolate-shower-fantasy-girl.
99. I don’t care much for flowers, except the pink sunflowers.
100. The most important thing in the world is to sleep, and that’s what I’m doing now.
No, no prize, sorry, but I caught you.