Mantra that my wife follows

August 14 2013

There was a time when I was asked to eat burnt offerings. There were days when I was given a papad to eat and then later told that it was a poori. There were days in which the sambhar had tasted like payasam. There were even days when the dosa tasted like Italian Pizzas.

Try, Try till you succeed விடா முயற்சி விஸ்வரூப வெற்றி (Vida muyarchi Viswarooba vetri) is a mantra that my wife follows. I had to write this post for two reasons . 

1) These days every meal is a treat to eat. ( This is today's lunch - mutton chops/chicken fry/mushroom gravy/chicken biriyani/rice/tomato rasam). 

2) In future, I want these treats to continue to happen.

Note : After this post, two things might happen
1) If the first paragraph of this post takes a deep impact, then I might be given burnt offertory once again

2) If the second paragraph wins the competition, then I am lucky.

No comments: