October 28 2013
No disclaimers or introduction, you will know what I did with this stupid how's as you read !
1. How did you get one of your scars? – I am sorry, I wont reveal anything related to my anatomy !
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? – By answering to sick phone calls which reminded me of my age !
3. How are you feeling at this moment? – I need options – 1) sad, 2) happy, 3) constipated, 4) grumpy !
4. How did your night go last night? – go? Ooh, I watched my poor night pack its bag and go on a horse back.
5. How did you do in high school? – do what in high school ?
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? – I stole it from James Bond.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? – everyday; in the mirror.
8. How much money did you spend last month? – how dare you ask me this question? The whole world knows that I am financially handicapped ! So, don’t rub it in; sadists !
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? – you mean, again? As if I didn’t learn from one grave mistake !
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? – 18 yrs.
November 07 2013
I logged onto Facebook since I visit my account about a month ago (or at least what feels like that long, maybe longer). The heart palpitations it gave me made me realize I am in no way ready to go back there yet for reasons I wish to remain untold.
I love my place. I love how at home I feel here. I love how anyone who comes into this space gets that same feeling. I love how it was in my head and my thoughts for so long and then !poof! here it is. I love how I still have a laundry list of things to do in here but that it's still perfect.
Working is pretty damn cool. No, I mean really cool. Do you realize how far a dollar can stretch when you are preparing your own money??
I met a cute girl on the lift. The elevator. She lives a few doors down from me. I think we're going to be friends. In the least. I'm looking forward to the doors that will open from my having met her. She seemed really nice and shy and geeky and just me. This prospect excites me. I can't get to know her soon enough.
Last pondering? Sleep head is sleepy. I'm going to go and remember to be grateful for all the good things in my life before my eyes retire for the night.