How to rape ten how's

October 28 2013

No disclaimers or introduction, you will know what I did with this stupid how's as you read !:D

1. How did you get one of your scars? – I am sorry, I wont reveal anything related to my anatomy !

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? – By answering to sick phone calls which reminded me of my age !

3. How are you feeling at this moment? – I need options – 1) sad, 2) happy, 3) constipated, 4) grumpy !

4. How did your night go last night? – go? Ooh, I watched my poor night pack its bag and go on a horse back.

5. How did you do in high school? – do what in high school ? :mrgreen:

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? – I stole it from James Bond.

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? – everyday; in the mirror.

8. How much money did you spend last month? – how dare you ask me this question? The whole world knows that I am financially handicapped ! So, don’t rub it in; sadists !

9. How old do you want to be when you get married? – you mean, again? As if I didn’t learn from one grave mistake !

10. How old will you be at your next birthday? – 18 yrs.

No comments: