I will not let them make me numb

July 30 2012

I'm now on 200mg of  failure. I can't wait until the poison is out of my body completely. I don't think I'm getting high. I am however agitated and angry. 
I keep having fantasies about being back in my business and FIGHTING.

I wish I'd fought harder to keep my self, to keep my soul to prove me.

I am angry with myself for willingly taking a procrastination that made me dull and flat, stupid and lazy.

I am angry with myself for being depressed and failure and not recognising that that was one of civilization's ways of trying to make me numb.

I WILL NOT LET THEM MAKE ME NUMB.

In the end it's all about meaning. You could say I was hallucinating or you could say I'm seeing a reality most people are blind to.

I'm only just realising how much power I have. The power to influence the universe. I *am* connected to the earth & you.....rite?!

No comments: