Why did they do this?

July 21 2012

“One man on two boats, will fall into the water sooner or later.”  - AA Lee

Have you ever been ditched? How do you feel when you try to reach your girlfriend or your boyfriend over the phone in the middle of the night and all that you hear is a busy tone? Many of you might have been there, done that and would have learnt a lesson or two from bad experiences. I am not gonna give a gyan on how to handle such issues. This ain't an agony aunt section.

Women, when they two time are extremely cautious and they can manage to two time for a longer period of time. But men are the fools in the two- timing business. When a man two times, he will get caught pretty soon. You might say that you have heard this line in the Tamil movie "Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Eppadi".

When I was in kindergarten, I fell in love with Anitha. Regular readers of my blog would be knowing this. Though I loved Anitha with all my heart, soul, mind and my little nose; I faced a big problem. Yes the problem was my childhood villain, Karthik. He was in love with Anitha too. She smiled at all his jokes. So I knew that she liked him. So during those times, I would shudder into little, tiny tears and I would long to wipe my tears on someone.

There was a girl from Kerala in the same class. Her name was Shiny. Shiny was not as beautiful as Anitha neither was she smart like Anitha. But she was a mallu and that was the secret. Normally guys from Tamilnadu have a thing for girls from (g)ods' own country. I was no exception. Shiny would often lend her shoulder for me to cry. Though Anitha did not laugh at my jokes, she would frown when I cry on Shiny's shoulders. That reaction of Anitha was a clear indicator that she liked me. So to get that reaction from Anitha, I would often cry a lot on Shiny's shoulders. Slowly I found that I was falling in love with Shiny also.

Two timing is a difficult task for grown up adults. So the amount of pressure that I had to face as a three year old boy was too much. What would a three year old like me do ? During those days we did not use a notebook and a pencil. All we used was a slate and a piece of chalk. I found it difficult to even spell the letters in the english alphabet. But Karthik was too good in it. Often I would feel like punching Karthik on his nose. But he was stronger than me having six packs and thats why I would curb my intentions.
Karthick
& Me
One day I had a bad cold and I had a running nose. Shiny saw my condition and she offered her small hand kerchief. I looked at her eyes and I saw her eyeballs in the shape of two hearts. Love was in the air. Anitha did not like it at all. She immediately came to me and offered her handkerchief too. I did not expect this. I turned towards Anitha and saw the same hearts in her eye balls also. It is situations like this that men never know how to react. Both were extending their hand kerchiefs and I really did not know whose heart I was going to break with my action. At this moment Karthik also walked upto me and stood in front of me. To my surprise, I found that he also had running nose. Immediately both the girls turned towards Karthik and offered their hand kerchiefs.

Still I didnt get an answer!

Why did they do this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated.

Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my website; website now