One day I will also die!

One day I will  also die
I don't know how that would be.

It might be an accident; a peaceful one in sleep; a murder or a natural disaster
I don't know how that would be

When my body is laid to rest, would I look handsome?
I don't know how I would look.

Some may cry; Some may be happy; many might not even know that I am gone
I don't know how that would be

My loved ones might be around my body; They would be talking about me; Many would lie and say all good things about me. At the same time there would be people who would say, "Good riddance"
I don't know how that would be

I have come across different people in my life. I have helped a few; I have been a pain for many. Have befriended many; Unfriended a few. Friends are many and foes are there too. But when I am gone, would I still leave a scar in your heart?

This post might be heavy; I am not the only one who is gonna die. You will die too. 

When you are alive, have you brought happiness to someone? That's the sole reason for the existence of  this blog. 

I am sure it would have made someone smile at some part of their lives. 

Some posts might not have had the humour touch.; but still I strive to make someone in some part of the world to forget their sadness and smile. If you are planning to do something today, do it today. Don't postpone it. Pick that phone and reconcile with that someone with whom you have not spoken.

Life is Short.
Keep Smiling.
Spread the Smiles.

No comments: