Bamboo Tree

July 05 2017

Some things in life should be believed without questioning!

When I don’t rise up to my family expected standards, My Mom used tell me the story of the Bamboo tree.

Do you know how a Bamboo tree grows?

The process goes like this: You take a little seed of the bamboo tree, plant it, water it, and fertilize it for a whole year, and nothing happens. The second year you water it and fertilize it, and nothing happens. The third year you water it and fertilize it, and nothing happens. How discouraging this becomes! The fifth year you continue to water and fertilize the seed and then sometime... During the fifth year, the Chinese bamboo tree, sprouts and grows NINETY FEET IN SIX WEEKS.


Incredible or what?

Likewise they try and try and try to drill some sense into me, but somehow they don’t produce any result about me. Myself, I just want to have fun in life, & can’t seem to concentrate on what should be a priority in that point of time in my life.

Sigh!

However, it doesn’t stop my family & especially my perrima, mom & wify from wishing that one day… just maybe ONE DAY, I would be like the bamboo tree and I will shoot up ninety feet in the air.

Not literally. But you know what they mean.

I am the one WHOLE a lot to my family & for my perrima, mom & wify, more than they can say. That too my perrima & mom have watched me grow from tiny little kid into strapping man. My wify Strongly believe that she can change me totally. They hope with all their heart that eventually I will become fine & wise men, admired by many, many people.

And at last I sprouts and started growing after 36 years

They three are like the persons who has planted this Chinese Bamboo Tree!

No comments: