Discharge

September 30th, 2008

Well, I've been discharged from hospital and taken off my section.
Since I was just getting to the point of admitting I needed to go back
In it's perhaps not the best timing, but my attempts to explain that
Were interpreted as "ambivalence and anxiety" about being discharged.
Which afraids me off somewhat.

I don't suppose it matters much either way really. I'm in hell at the
Moment, I have lost everything that gave my life meaning and
I see no way forward. Being in hospital wouldn't change that, and
Since my consultant refuses to try different medication there's no
Possibility of anything helping from that direction.

I feel like I have reached the end of the road. There are limits to
Strength and the ability to tolerate suffering, and I seem to have run
Right into mine.

No comments: