I think I will get married this year!

February 1 2012

Finally I am awake from a long blog slumber. Yes It was a long sleep. Today, I opened my mail box to see a number of mails from readers who had inquired about the reason for my absence from my blog. Some of the mails reminded me that I used to be funny and that I am not funny anymore. Some mails made me happy because the readers considered me as their daily dose of humor giver. Some mails were from girls who wrote that they are gonna commit suicide because I am not going to write anymore. There was one guy who had sent his resume to work as HR manager for Prabhupepsi incorporation. (சங்கமே  அபராதத்துல  ஓடும்  போது  இப்படி  ஒரு கடிதம் ஆ ?). Immediately I decided to reply to all he mails. I even thought of coming up with answers for all the emails. Some of the answers were

1) I had too much of sugarcane for pongal and hence was being treated for diabetes

2) I  was waiting for Vijay's nanban movie and was shocked to see him finally do a good performance after 15 years and it took some time to come out of the shock

3) I was screened by Kapil Sibal.

Where shall I start this post now. Ok lemme first wish everyone 2012 will be a year when the mayan calendar would be put to shame. The Mayans never knew that we have super star Rajnikanth. His son-in-law Dhanush's song "Why this kolaveri di" has become a viral phenomenon across the globe. My house maid hums this song when ever I give her some extra work. Dhanush has become an international star now. The problem with super hit songs is that you will like the song the first few days and after a point of time, when everyone starts singing the song and when you start hearing it everywhere you start disliking the song. Kolaveri has reached that level. It has more hits than any Michael Jackson youtube uploads. I am glad that Rajnikanth did not sing the song. If so, it would have become the national anthem by now.

By the way, I think I will get married this year. May be more posts about married life will be posted this year. It is a slow and late start to the year and I started this post with a yawn. It is gonna be a great year indeed.

Be good and stay safe and have a wonderful year.

No comments: