NOTHING HITS ME AS HARD AS LIFE!

January 16 2011

Who am I to decide, whats right & whats wrong?
I am the small fish in quite a big pond!
Who am I to forgive?
I am just a little older than grown up kid!

All I know is that I put in my best
and was so much willing to adjust,
The love I gave had everything in it,
The love I gave had no conditions attached to it;

I never hid anything, I never pushed anything,
All I wanted was to be with her & to keep her with me;
But someone stumbeled somewhere,
It was not a justification to my intense dedication;

In the end all it mattered was that I loved...
I do wonder, is it that mankind has gone through such an amzing mutation??
Can emotions be so strongly controlled & the thing built for months be thrown in a day??

Boy, NOTHING HITS YOU AS HARD AS LIFE!

Oh dear Bloggy
you are still the bestest friend
MmmMuaaah :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice