Poor man's world

January 3 2011

Now I know that I have your attention. So let me get to the point. The point is that this post of mine doesn't talk about any specific point. I hope that you are still not ogling at the girl in the picture. Are you not ashamed? When I saw her picture, I cried. I felt sorry for her poor condition. I have made it a habit to empathize every day for poor girls like this.

For every page visit, UNIZEF(please don't ask me what it stands for. I really don't have any idea) has promised to donate ten rupees to me. In turn I would give all the money to poor girls like the one in the above picture and also to girls like this[link]. I request my readers to send pictures of such poor girls, so that I can empathize with you.

When I was doing my +2 in Chennai, an ad-firm approached me and asked my advice to help them promote Indian made products. I immediately called the chief minister and asked him to stop all foreign-goods-imports. But he didn't listen to my advice. So I gave an idea to the ad firm. They executed the plan and it instantly had a great effect. The tag line I coined caught every one's attention as it was written in all buses in Tamil Nadu.
Now you would have realised that this post is going no where. So I take this opportunity to talk about my neighbor Mouri's dog. She has named it Julie. Julie is a very ferocious dog and everyone in our neighbourhood knows about it. She is the classic example of how a security dog should be. 
This is the type of posts that Pepsi boy comes up with, when he is drunk. The subject line has nothing to do with the post. Should he write another post in a drunken state???

2 comments:

Arthi said...

yeah pls go ahead and write how many ever posts u can in the drunken state dear!! Security dog looks very secured in the premises.

Anonymous said...

Excellent site - do keep up the good work.
Here is to many more this an exception to the rule
[url=http://xugarute.comli.com/map.html]index of 900mhz cordless telephone[/url]

God Bless.