Giving Thanks

July 6th, 2009

Thank you for the feedback. I must say how amazing it is to hear from everyone, please keep the comments coming.

You see, originally I doubted my ability to create this blog and came close to giving up. Now, it is the one thing the pushes me out of bed each morning. It is the endless support I receive each day that makes me so sure I have done the right thing.

I want to express the utmost gratitude to everyone who has been by my side yesterday, today and tomorrow. Knowing I am not alone has helped me gain strength through positive feedback and great company. It is you guys who make me brave.

Until next...

Keep smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I call my depression...I am awake and its 1:41 am and trying to sleep but sleep eludes me..how do i pass my time...nothing seems good....so reading ur blog entries...