It rained too much...

September 22 2010

Actually, its not the rain that bothers me, its the lack of it. Those really sticky, clammy, cloudy days when everything is really gloomy and unbearable, and you just want to shout out to the skies 'Oh come ON!! Make up your mind already! Either rain, or give me my sun back.' I hate those days.

You know what I reaaaaallly love? Driving in the rain hearing AR Rahmans music!! Driving in the pouring rain, to be precise. You have to set the wipers at high, switch on the headlights, and plus the hazard lights to be safer, and you have to lean forward and regularly wipe the fog off the windshield, and drive really slow and carefully...there's nothing that makes me happier! and I dunno why though, its not supposed to be safe. I guess I just like the emptiness of the roads, and that those few cars that are there on the roads are taking the extra effort of going slowly and carefully, the wet, dark roads, and the general uplifted mood rains put you in. And my mom is certain of it, that I'm a thrill junkie.

2 comments:

Pooja said...

you rainy boy!

Arthi said...

U can drive without fuel but you need rain.....crazy yar