A dozen dreams
May 17 2011
I'm a big dreamer, I take things as they come, and my thirties is started ... but anyways I have certain aims and wishes too ... so welcome to my dreams ... happy sailing :)
1. Be happy !!! Hell, yeah that's a dream and a big task .. !! :D
2. Try to keep giving everyone reasons to smile who loves, cares or even bothers for me :)
3. I'm one of the many who's been hit by recession, but without losing hope build my google valet store by working for whatever I get and develop a platform for a secured and lavish future! Now the BIG DREAMS :
4. Visiting Himalaya, Uttaranchal, Kerala(Quilon), Andamans, Goa and places I haven't been to ever and yes, even going back to beautiful places I have been to like Kashmir, Gangtok, Darjeeling, Puri, Simla and more ON MY OWN SALARY !!
5. Touring half of the world on business expenses. (Sydney, Switzerland, Miami, Greece, UK are the preferred ones) :D !!
6. Do every adventure sport possible and get a calming body massage by a beautiful-hot girl in Kerala ! ;)
7. Construct an all wooden bedroom for me, at my home...with an Italian water-bed illuminated with blue color, with beautiful paintings, decorative lamps and wind-chimes... while giving this lethargic creature the comfort to control everything on finger tips !! :D
8. Buy a brand new TATA Safari/Honda CRV on my own!! :)
9. Take Mum and Dad out to shop till my credit card limit, which won't be less thn 3-4 lakhs and gifting Papa an all gold watch!!
10. Make sure at least 75% of population of my hometown knows me well and I make a name for myself.
11. To make Google Valet Store as a first place and I work hard for the next five years :)
10. Take a leave for a month and stay unnoticed and undisturbed at some village in hills ... my loveliest and the most peaceful dream !! :)
11. Date, dinner and night with Julia Roberts/Jeniffer Connelly or Aunshka and Reks as the last option !! (Read somewhere, aim for the moon, even if you miss, would land among the stars !! :D)
12.And keeping the faith in me, and in everyone who's been a support to me all along or even at times... and giving my best to LIVE these dreams :)
I need your wishes and blessings ... please do so in the form of comments or better to me in person !! Carrying forward this tag, I'm tagging my sisy, Pooja and friends; Vidhu, Ivy (Sruthi), Raman and all my blog and real friends :)
Posted by PRABHU N