Essential Habits

March 29th, 2009

1. Go to bed at the same time every night.
2. Get out of bed at the same time every morning.
3. Read.
4. Walk.
5. Stay away from every one
6. Get out in the sun. If there is no sun, head out to the tanning bed. (Seriously folks, after three or four days of dreary weather a quick trip to the tanning bed perks me up.)
7. Eat in moderation. (Not like the whole box of poories I had for dinner the other night.)
8. Re-watch movies you know inspire you or generate happiness.
9. Be with people who like to have fun.
10. Pray.
11. Journal.
12. Get up and get out the house, even if it is just for a drive.
13. Help someone. This is most important to my well being. If I give out of my need, better moods follow.
14. Exercise
15. Get to a Yoga class. Who cares if you look stupid? It works.

No comments: