My Gratitude


March 17th, 2009

Well, everyone, it has been a busy few weeks trying to really define my vision and my life going forward. At times I drove myself crazy and other times it was fun thinking of all the possibilities that are open to me now.

I feel so much hope and joy for life. This was something I had never really felt before. All of you have been a big part of helping me heal to the point that I feel safe letting in hope and joy. I also have an inner peace and I know that I am going to be okay wherever life takes me. I thank each and every one of you for being a part of my healing journey. You held me up many times when I would have fallen fast and far without you. You believed in me and accepted me as few people have in my life. My gratitude is beyond words as is my love for this caring and supportive community.

No comments: