Happy Birthday My Dear SARAV ANNA!

September 28 2011

Today is my big brother’s birthday. Now considering that now also I am too small to him, you may look at SARAV ANNA and follow him but he is unique. However, anyone who knows SARAV ANNA  understands completely. Since when I was a kid, I’ve been following him around like a puppy. He’s someone that I look up to in every way, whether it’s his vision of acumen, unique way of looking at the world, devotion to family has spread in to me during my childhood years.

When I was a kid, I would hang around him all the time. If he minded, he never let me know. He always stuck up for me if anyone picked on me and was just a hero to me in so many ways. He was a great human and really charismatic with most everyone that he met. I watched everything he did, and to this day, I still emulate some of the ways that I saw him make people wanna trying to be like him.
I still remember the day SARAV ANNA left for UK. I was a little panicked, and the house seemed awfully lonely and empty without his affection, care and love. I tried to pick up the slack where I could. When he got a job and started working as a Computer Engineer, I had no doubt he would be successful. His professional success is only by his hard work. He has raised two absolutely wonderful Children's that make all of us proud every single day. I see that he and KAVIN (Though KRITHI is my evergreen Angel) share a special relationship that is centered in a strong faith and the ability to make each other wanna live like them. I’ve met several people who know SARAV ANNA, and its obvious that they have absolute faith and confidence in SARAV ANNA in every capacity. I know that he is an active and respected member of the family, and I 'm being proud of all that he has accomplished. Happy Birthday, Big Brother!
30 வருடங்களாய் என்னுடைய ஒவ்வொரு தருணங்களிலும் நீங்கள் எனக்கு ஒரு தாயாய், தந்தையாய், நண்பனாய், அண்ணன்னாய் இருக்கிறீர்கள்......நான்  உங்கள் தம்பி என்பதில் பெருமைகொள்கிறேன்:-)

No comments: