I am back to being my chirpy self!:)

December 2 2011

Finally, I got the time and energy. 
Life in Tirupur is a roller coaster. I have literally been 'on-my-toes' since the day I landed here. But, it is not what I had imagined it to be. Sometimes, I feel it is much much better and sometimes I feel I shouldn't have taken the decision to relocate. I still am not at peace with myself, as there are n number of things disturbing my equilibrium.

There are moments when I am really really happy and moments when I am really really sad. Somehow, I have not been able to attain a balance between the extremes yet. Life is changing every single day. Maybe it is the 'Tirupur' factor or maybe, personally, I am at such a point in life. Or is it the quarter-life-crisis? I don't know, I really don't.

Happiness comes in splashes. I am happy when I see an invitation to marriage and the fact that I can plan to go (Every day, I received the invitation and got sad about not being able to attend), I am happy when I feel the cold winds, the temperature dripping. I am happy when I eat(anything and everything), I am so happy when I shop, I am happy for friends who have found love and for those too, who'll soon be entangled in wedlock. I am happy with the fact that I can catch a train, anytime I want and still it would not cost me 10K bucks. I am happy when I have mutton instead of chicken which sucked big time. I am happy that the weather keeps changing. I am happy that I am within easily approachable distance from near and dear ones. I am happy that Tirupur still rocks! I am happy that I took the decision to come back. I am happy that Tirupur is a second hometown for me. I am just plain happy.

But, letting go, has never been my cup of coffee and I always cling to people and things I love. This was supposed to be my world,and now that finally I have made it my own, I sometimes really miss the one which I have left behind. And then, I again need one of those splashes of happiness to bring me to the real life. Thankfully, someone or the other sprinkles those on me and I am back to being my chirpy self!:)

No comments: