God is the master of my soul...

December 9 2011

First of all thank you to all my friends who kept dropping here to say hello and who kept in touch with me through emails. I have too much work at office and home and I feel tensed all the time thinking of unfinished work...Then I feel lazy to write too now...

I was not planning to write anything but cannot help after reading my friend's post. Many people believe in Bad Eye including our respected Pooja. This post is dedicated to all who make a mess of their life by believing such things...

I was sick 4 months back and my doc said I need to take medicines for lifelong. I was even thinking of quitting my business since I could not do justice to my profession. But then suddenly I felt, I cannot quit living the way I want. So along with medicines I started telling myself that I am perfectly fine...believe or not, my condition improved and I stopped medicines when the test results reached normal after 2 months. 

Though my Doc said that I need to continue medicine in lower dose to retain my normal stage, I stopped taking it. Every month I took a test to make sure that I am okay...now it is nearly 4 1/2 months after all that and by Grace of God I am fine..

I do tests every 6 weeks now and so far no issues. My experience taught me that we can control our health issues and anything else if you have will power and belief on God. Many of my friends and even my partner have weight issues but for me none. The secret... however tasty the food is, I never over eat. Always stops when I feel that I can still have a few more handfuls.

My Mom and my partner too believe in all these superstitions. I tell them that if a person can make bad things happen to you by just wishing, what is God doing that time? God is here to protect us. When our belief in God is not strong we believe in such stuff. Good or bad ( ;) yeah...I am not so good sometimes... I always feel that God understands my action and will forgive and protect me...


My Fav Quote

I am the captain of my ship
God is the master of my soul...

No comments: