Letter to the future to Me

December 14 2011

Dated 14th December 2040

Hey!
I mean hello.. Prabhu Sir.. How are you? I hope your health is okay.. If you have BP due to all the needless tension you took in your youth, I’m terribly sorry. I am also sorry for not eating enough curry to maintain your health. 

I hope you are very busy completing your next book or repairing your grand-daughter’s computer. If you are still deciding on a climax for your first book then you are such a loser!! (I know I have to respect your age and all but this is unforgivable). I know you’re retired from your company you had. Don’t sit and count your farewell gifts.. You’re 60 for heaven’s sake! 

Here is a list of things you should have seen by now at any cost!!. If you are able to tick all then good for you.
Statue of Liberty

Sydney Opera House

       Italy- Vatican city and Rome and all those places described in Angels and demons.

France- Effil tower with all those magical lightings.

Greece- all those greek temples from art history class.

Egypt- the pyramids..

Spain – for the Tomatina festival J and I……

One Indian village where there is no mobile network, TV, internet connection and beauty parlour. 


I am pretty sure those will be available for a long time from now… so if you can say “hey! I’ve been there” for all these places then I say “you have REALLY lived your life!!!” (I’m sure you would have gone to all these places with only one person)

I am sorry for all those days you spent as a college student, hanging out in college alone and stupidly crying because you’re always short of friends. Now that I’m reminding you, you’ll just say “don’t remind me of it! You were so dumb when it comes to choosing the right company!” yeah you’re right. But now you are fine with people, they all like you because you are nice to them all. I started that in you. So you’re welcome. ;)
I hope now you have realized that as long as you have your family, you’re just fine. As long as you get up every morning being wished by a 54 year old somebody, who still prepares you coffee and chicken……. As long as you both are planning on how you both are going to meet in the next birth.. Everything is going great!! Keep up the good work on your life!

PS: you need not be formal and thank me for all those memories I preserved in a dozen diaries. But it took a lot of patience and time.

PPS: if time travel is possible then mail me one feature/article and a documentary script on 14th December 2011, at 05:40 am. (my assignment… please help….) :(

with lots of expectations..
Prabhupepsi

No comments: