"The Finish This Sentence" Meme 13een

June 4 2010

1. My uncle once Caught me while drunk

2. Never in my life have I been as embarrassed, angry and ashamed when I was in jail

3. When I was three my parents send me to school

4. High school was a place I learned a lot

5. I will never forget to cut my nails

6. Once I met  Rajini kanth in his home

7. There’s this girl I know who makes my life sober

8. Once, at a bar, I am lost

9. By noon, I’m definitely nap

10. Last night I had a terrible dream

11. If only I had a good idea for a business… Then I'd be rich!

12. Last time I go to temple  with Anipra

13. What worries me most is that my Parents! yep

14. When I turn my head left I see the sky

15. When I turn my head right I see my bro guru standing and watching me

16. You know I’m lying when I deserve it

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is my Parents

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Romeo

19. By this time next year I will start my computer showroom

20. A better name for me would be PEPSI

21. I have a hard time understanding  feeling my way through it ...

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll have good everlasting friendship

23. You know I like you if I love you

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my Saravanan Anna

25. Take my advice, never GIVE UP!

1 comment:

Sruthi said...

"If I ever go back to school, I’ll have good everlasting friendship"
we are proud to be your friend da