My last letter to Anitha...

June 29 2010

People like me can't express our emotions in words. But we can write them easily I can fill thousands of pages, millions of times with... I love you Anitha.' But now not once could I say it to you. Perhaps that's why you left me alone. Many things frighten me, Anitha. But nothing frightens me more than the thought of losing you. I was scared then... and I'm scared now..I missed you Anitha. I know I can't reach you or I can't get you in my whole life. My mom would say that there are two kinds of people in this world good people who do good deeds...bad people they do bad. that's the only difference in human beings and there's  no other difference.  But I thought one day I would achieve my love and humanity to all. But I failed. In chapter five, verse 36 of the Quran, Allah has decreed that... the wound of one innocent heart is equal to the death of humanity. How can I threw my anger and grief?. I knew you and your family hurt me and left me alone...you made me zero. Because of this I had to start my life from the beginning. But I did not know that I would have to pay the biggest price, Anitha. Why did this happen to me Anitha? why? Yup! what ever happens I ll keep this love with me... for me... for you... for ever! Anitha come back to me. come back to me, love. come back to me. Please come back. Don't leave me. Don't leave me, please. Come back to me please. Please come back, please....Anitha don't leave me......       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi prabhu...
i came across your blog while browsing something.. i can understand ur feelings since i've gone through this before.. but, believe me, this too shall pass and there are better times ahead.. try to divert ur mind to doing something positive like helping people around you, volunteering, praying god, etc.. may god bless you with peace and happiness..
-SS

Anonymous said...

show your love on people who really care about you.. ur parents must feel so hurt to see their son suffering like this.. it is your duty to keep them happy by forgetting about ur past love.. and starting a new life.. there are good times ahead for you..
-SS