Meme Twe1v2

June 3 2010

1. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
Sure (as I am now).

2. Do you forgive or forget?
I can usually forgive...it's the forgetting part that's very hard.

3. Do you trust people?
I try.....

4. What are you not looking forward to?
It getting really hot & humid again this summer-ugh!

5. Do you get mad easily?
Uhhh....yeahh....

6. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.
Hm....I don't remember...my eyes are teeny tiny so it would be a weird compliment.

7. Do you have strange dreams?
Almost always.

8. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.
I don't know if I've ever done that.

9. When did you last play a game?
I played GTA IV with my bro a few days back. He lost...but of course I did!

10. What do you have on you at all times?
Cellphone!

11. Do you go out in public without getting well dressed up?
Sometimes....I usually feel really gross so I don't do it often.

12. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Depends.

13. Favourite musician or concert?
A.R Rahman is my all-time favorite musician. Favorite concert could possibly be Bombay Dreams.

14. Do you like anyone?
I love 'em!!!

15. Favourite computer game?
Um.....GTA always.

16. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Hmm.....INDIAN by AR.Rahman. I think probably march 1996.

17. Think back five months ago, were you single?
 It's hard to say.

18. Do you believe in celebrating birthdays?
I will acknowledge 'em but usually don't do much celebrating.

19. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so...that would be nice!

20. Last thing you bought?
A gift for Sharmila.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Nope, and I hate those who are!

22. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not really.

23. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes, and she's a really awesome friend.

24. Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Yes...smashed, broken, and bruised....:(

25. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Yes.

26. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
Yes.

27. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No cuz I'm doing this and I probably wouldn't want to grab it (Lazy Prabhu).

28. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Yes...and no. Wasn't in the way I am now. So that's a good thing.

29. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
I know AWARDS don't mean EVERYTHING but this award was a nice one to get from a former friend/Blogger. The post is HERE.

30. You can only drink ONE hot drink for the rest of your life, what is it?
Oooooooo....of course it'd have to be an Iced vodka. YUM!

31. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.
My ever loving Anipra. I believe she's in Pollachi but honestly I couldn't be for sure. Was one of the hardest "breakups" in my life. I think I have ever experienced. I still think of her...and wonder how she's doing.

32. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Guru don't do that and you should start getting ready." (We are going to our uncle's home)

33. Will this year be better than last?
Hope so...guess we shall see. :)

2 comments:

Sruthi said...

I really appreciate your honesty da!
Thats why your blog is still meaningful.

Pooja said...

When u ll stop memeing? I really annoyed!!