Kill me:(

June 20 2010

I had thought of many reasons of not living. Unfortunately, i forgot most of them.  It seems i think of stuff, then i forget about them.  I think suicide is a very reasonable course of action to take for people like me.  I have no friends and I am not concerned with my well being family.

 I am not someone who is looking for a cure for my loneliness.  I am not looking for love or happiness.  I just want to die.  There is no one out there for me.  Even if i met someone, I would destroy their lives.  I am a disease on humanity.  I deserve to be killed.

I used to think that i only needed 3 things in my life, a loving wife, a good job and I keep my parents,surroundings happy. Now i work 12 hours a day, come home sleep till morning, and do it all over again.  When i sleep im not thinking, or a coma wouldnt be so bad either, i could use one of those, stop these horrible memories.

Its very disturbing to know, I wasnt born to live in this manner.  Kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me. 

2 comments:

Asuka said...

You can always just turn back to who you really are if you hate who you’ve become so much D:
Just get with people who are actually cool and not so judgemental. If you don’t like who you are then that means you have the opportunity to at least change yourself.

Sruthi said...

Im sure you are very beautiful!!! Anyone who doesnt belive in you shouldn’t matter to you. I would hope you family would be supportive…I’m very sorry you have to go through this. Just try your best and be yourself and people will realize you truly are beautiful(:)