Normal life

December 6th, 2008

For the first time in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time,
It feels like this is what we’ve returned to. Normal life, and
My brain is behaving itself. It was so nice to sit down at
8:30pm and look around and realise that my desktop was
Properly clean for the first time in about three months, since
My madness commenced.

I feel like I’ve been running around all day today. I got up at 11am
And was out of the house before 4pm(this is quite the feat for me
On a weekend). I went to doctor he said I'm doing good both
Physically & mentally. I helped perima which she could do that
Herself,but I’m happy to do it,and she appreciates me helping her.
I can’t see dinner getting cooked at home tonight. Oh well, I guess
There’s no point in pushing myself.

Tomorrow i want to meet my physcatrist Dr jayapradha & i should
Submit my papers on 'situations which are affected me' and also
About feelings & thoughts
I think I'm getting back to my normal life

No comments: