I am who I am

April 13th, 2009

I am who I am.

I am the son who shouts loudest, laughs loudest, is totally unrestrained and is always jumping around. It doesn’t matter who, why when or what, I’m always jumping and shouting. This morning I realised I don’t think I’ve ever heard my brother guru shout or jump around in the house; I’m seeing now why my parents say it is so quiet without me. Fair does, perhaps I was once that quiet, and I do have a tendency to frequently lock myself in my room for evenings at a time, but during the day, I’m there and you know it.

I am who I am. The personality traits may annoy the hell out of others, I might talk too much (okay, I talk too much full stop. There is always a conversation to be had…) But like it or lump it, guru is here to stay and he WILL talk you into submission. End of.

No comments: