Only One About

April 10th, 2009

I always thinking only .....
The one about my ANIPRA
The one about silence
The one about my last relationship
The one about how I started self-harming
The one about my pch doc
The one about how I was actually abused
The one about my family
The one about death 1
The one about the day I was in the prison
The one about the day I was bailed
The one about my hair style
The one about my weight loss
The one about my weight gain
The one about relationships
The one about my dressing
The one about my identity
The one about my favoured vices
The one about being triggered
The one about my sorrows of 2008
The one about my depression
The one that lists all the meds I've been on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
buy prozac online

For a first timer, especially younger than 24 years old, taking an antidepressant may trigger suicidal thoughts.
[url=http://c3library.com/]prozac medication[/url]

Tell your doctor, too, if you are allergic to any kinds of drugs, or if you have cirrhosis of the liver, kidney disease, diabetes, epilepsy, bipolar disorder or a history of drug abuse.
http://c3library.com/ - prozac price
Wait for at least 14 days after stopping an MAOI before taking Prozac.