Every thing happens for a reason

February 2 2010

"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe less so eventually you trust no one but yourself. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

- Marilyn Monroe

This has always been one of my philosophies in life. Whenever something bad happens I just shrug my shoulders and know that fate has set it's path for me, yes I might kick up a fuss at times, but all I can do is keep on floating down these rivers of life, braving the rapids and enjoying the calm...

"This rotten world's gonna chew you up swallow you whole and then spit you back out
The sooner you recognize this simple fact then this rotten world gives you what you lack"

- Rotten World Blues, Eels

No comments: