I know

February 21 2010

The blog sucks lately. I have like 9 drafts with random crap. I can’t keep my focus long enough to even read the blogs I used to lose myself into (sorry).

What I have been doing:

Sleeping a lot in the day.
Doing very short term tasks like running a couple of errands every now and then, nothing compromising.
Avoiding my own conscience.
Avoiding showing my concerns because that’d make people start talking about things that will bring out my conscience.
Avoiding, avoiding, avoiding.
Go away conscience.
Being online a lot talking to one or two really cool people.
Not taking medication which results in weird moods (I’m crying and 30 mins later I’m laughing for no reason), I act strange, my sleeping patterns are insane (it’s 4 am and I haven’t slept a bit).
I am somewhat happy being a random drone who does fun things that require no effort or commitment; I don’t want to lose my sex drive again; I prefer not to think, and other equally immature reasons.
Oh, I also hate my surroundings.
I think there’s absolutely no communication flowing between us and part of it is my fault, of course, but they are matured, I’m the insane person, right?.
Besides, there’s nothing bad about crying 3 times a day if it goes away the same as quickly.
Not being that good at avoiding own conscience.
Getting sick with a virus that flew overseas.
Learning how to memorize a 26 digit number successfully, then becoming able to get the cube root of any number using that number.
No not that impressive, it was a you tube video.
It’s an easy task actually.
Having fun and laughing a lot.
Daydreaming just too much.
Thinking how cool it is that my eyes are made of chocolate.
Watching the dark knight for the fifth time.
Not caring much about grammar (clearly).
Being a time bomb machine ready to explode and disassemble my brain every time a serious situation arises.
Reading short stories that I print out.
Eating apples (and that’s all the healthy food I eat)
Being really bad at avoiding over-thinking brain.
Making posts that will make people uncomfortable when they read them.
That’s pretty much it… yeah.

2 comments:

kavitha said...

’ve HAD to plan ahead.

You blog isn’t “sucking” anything darlin’. It’s just dandy. And not everyone has constant inspiration etc etc ALL of the time. you’re allowed a rest. Take care

pooja said...

“I have like 9 drafts with random crap.”

I could beat that easily…