Meme Three

February 21 2010


1. What does PRABHUPEPSI mean to you?

The word? Alright. Well, it means… some crazy, random thing that Prabhu made up using something with blog and life.

EDIT: I had NO idea it was an actual word once my teacher called me pepsi.

2. What do you like about yourself?

Although I have always felt like an alien in my own place, sometimes I really like it, because to be honest, I wouldn't want to be like most people are where I live.

I like my obsessive interest in knowing all about everything, and how everything works, just for the hell of it. I didn't go to school to be something, I just liked learning what I was learning and maybe that’s the source of my lack of direction.

I like that I can learn things really fast.

I like that I’m not obsessed with my looks, because life would be much harder if I were self concious about my scars, my big body and small brain.

I like that I don’t see myself as half a person who waits for another half a person to become one person; I am one person. If anyone joins me, well, excellent.

I like that I don’t want to be a family man.

3. What activity do you enjoy doing, that you never thought you would until you tried it?


I don’t know! Maybe I just don’t try things that I sense I’ll dislike. When I jump into something, I generally have an idea of how much I might enjoy it, otherwise I can’t be pushed. If they try too hard, I’ll probably resist even more, and have a horrible time just to prove that I was right.

4. What have you learnt about yourself from your previous (and current) romantic relationships?

I learnt that I don’t like dating. Like, to meet someone for the first time for the sole purpose of going on a date where small talk and a silly movie and dinner will be involved. If I want dinner and movies I’ll take my friends. If I want a romantic relationship, I’ll take someone I already know and trust. Dates have proved to be extremely boring, to say the least.

I learnt that it doesn’t take many relationships to learn certain… um movements. I’m a fast learner, I learned to drive by listening almost unconsciously. I learned to swim by watching people swim. I’m not a prude, and I’m not scared of most sexual things. But I won’t have sex with you right on the spot, precisely because I don’t really need it and I’d rather see if you’re worth the investment.

I haven’t really had a relationship with  anyone(except A...), or a crush on one, and I generally don’t think too much about it. And I am not interested on putting a label on me or joining a cause.

And I shared this one bit with Ani. I don’t think I can be in a relationship with someone who keeps things from me.

5. What physical traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

I love a gorgeous smile, that illuminates the whole face, and a very intense gaze. I like the abdomen… like when they’re sitting carelessly and there’s no belly popping out… I like the eyes too, and the lips and the waist curving when going down to the hips. I find that curve to be very sexy.

6. Do you believe in any superstitions, or have some particular ritual?

Superstition: “An irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.” So… no.

Ritual: “any practice or pattern of behavior regularly performed in a set manner.” Not that I remember.  Maybe I should have a ritual, like being disciplined at something and do it no matter what, and maybe that way I’d get something done, but no.

Umm… maybe using the computer and going to the same places online, checking my email and things I know have not been updated but I check them anyway?

7. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for somebody?

I don’t think I have done any major gestures for anyone. I have been there for close friends, but sometimes I haven’t.
I guess I have listened, and tried to help when I’m aware I can. I am extremelly absent minded and many times I've hurt people because I frankly have no idea that I am hurting them. I say the truth which doesn’t equal to be a donkey, because I’m pretty easygoing. I just say the truth.

8. If you could something with your blog (cost, time and other factors irrelevant), what would you do?

I would customize its aspect! I hate it that free blogger only has skins and no permission to edit CSS. I would use more graphical items (NOT flowers, bugs, and butterflies. Content-associated graphics) of my own to make my point more precisely than I do with only words.

9. Books, chocolates, sex. Make a sentence with it.

I was reading a sex novel alone in my house, when she unexpectedly entered the place, walked towards me, closed the book on my lap, took my hand and led me to a bath of liquid chocolate and told me I wouldn’t be needing the novel anymore.

10. If you were dead now, what would people most remember about you?

People have selective memory, so they wouldn't remember the great story of a boy who was always not smart and nice with most people, and he was the average student taking leave in all of his schooling history even he was good at listening, he did drugs and successfully he came out of it, and he was perfect in every sense, but he failed in life.

Because in general don’t talk bad about the dead. If you die, that’s all you need to have a good reputation. And if you’re young, you’ll always be this great potential. “he could have been the most successful man in the whole world.” They’d say. And it’s only true because it’s not happening.

We were joking about this a year ago with a friend. All we needed to get a mention in life would be dying. Then we’d be the best of the best while people stop feeling bad and move on.
*
I liked this meme very much,  should do it more often.

2 comments:

pooja said...

Anyway I really liked answer no.2. That’s really what it means to be at ease with oneself, I guess.

Anonymous said...

nice meme