Homecoming

October 4th, 2008

So I am coming home on sunday.

I will still be sectioned but I'll be on leave. I'll go to the day unit during
The week and the crisis team will call me at the weekends. I'll get
Medication from the Doctor on a weekly basis. If I don't cope there will
Be a bed for me at the other hospital.

At the moment I have no idea how this is going to go. Either I will do
Really well and stay at home, or I will crash and end up back in hospital.
The big advantage of this plan though, is that whatever happens,
I miss the move.

Can you imagine anything more nightmarish than trying to organise 25
Or so patients with varying degrees of illness, to gather up all their
Belongings and move, and then settle into a new ward with a new layout?
While also moving all the staff and the paperwork and the equipment?
I just think Monday is going to be a day from hell, and this way
I won't have to endure it, I'll be able to go to therapy instead...

No comments: