Sliding into depression

October 10th, 2008

I can feel myself slipping into depression. I don’t know how
To arrest my fall. I have no logical reasons to feel down apart
From my utter lack of self worth because of a dreary job that
A trained monkey could do. I should probably take some time
Off but where would I go? What would I do? All the web pages
I’ve looked on say not to isolate yourself but that’s all I want to
Do. I want to curl up in a damp, dank little hole and cry.
My friends don’t understand. One even told me that I’d know
where she was if I needed her. As if I can ask for help. I don’t
Even know what I need less still what I want. The doctor here is
Useless and treats me as if I’m making things up even when I
Have a physical symptom. What should I do? All I want to do is cry.

No comments: