I am talking about me...

July 5 2010

I see a star and wish upon it that one day everyone could disappear or I could die,in my mind there is silence in the real world theres nothing I care about. I wanna not see and hear anyone and the things people tell me keeps getting worser and worser asking myself
WHY I'M SUFFERING? 
and 
WHY DOESN'T WISHES COME TRUE?. 

People ask what happened to that 
FUN, 
HAPPY 
and
ROMANTIC PRABHU?

He was
He would answer
He grew up and saw the real truth
He was introduce to the real world he found hatred
He found better
He knows better than what he used to know.

Guess what the man was hiding and hanging? what the wrong crowd and you would think he learned his lesson by now to yet but soon he will in time until that day comes...
I'M TALKING ABOUT ME.

I switched from ME to HE and don't ask

Why won't they go away...

1 comment:

Asuka said...

isten, please. life’s not gonna make any person on earth happy in the long run if they take the common approach at it. i don’t mean to say that you’re naive or something, but you’ve been lied to.

society is the biggest cult there is, and it’s nothing but lies. cars don’t make people happy. jobs don’t make people happy. pleasure does not mean happiness. the world tells you all otherwise.

if you want to be happy, you’re halfway there, really. other people who are still made happy by the useless things of this world are not even close to being happy. but you are halfway there, because you’ve lost desire for these vain things.