Meme 2wenty

July 13 2010

Another About Me Meme

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Serious....seriously Nope ....;(

2. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to travel to Australia ...but I don't have any idea how to.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
The talent to make money...literally...to have my own money-makin' machine.

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
A White Russian, yum.

5. What was the last book you read?
Oooo, don't know...I never get very far in books.

6. What zodiac sign are you?
Gemini.

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
No piercings (except ears...which one hole always closes up, ergh!). No Tattoo.

8. Worst habit?
Terrible attention span.

9. What is your favorite sport?
I don't care for sports.

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Both...but overall I'm pretty optimistic.

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
If I really have to think about it, then it can't even be normal  right?!? Honestly I was in jail for 13days.

12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I don't know if this is WEIRD or what but you ll be despise about me!

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
How could they be cute? They are terribly creepy!

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would like to no scars in me quite often.

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Clearly Conscience.

16. Ever been arrested?
YES!.

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Travel overseas...visit Australia.

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Topslip is nice.

19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've never seen one...so I'm unsure.

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Computers, spend time in my room alone.

21. Do you swear a lot?
If I have a reason to.....;)

22. Biggest pet peeve?
Greedy people!

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Someone once called me "eccentric." I asked if that was a good or bad thing, she said good. ^_^

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Oh I believe it...and I appreciate it!

25. Do you believe in God?
No.

Enjoy your Monday. I'm actually going to a shower....errrgh...

1 comment:

Arthi said...

How many about me's man any how nice brief