Everyone makes mistakes

April 19 2011

“Take chances, Make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore

Everyone makes mistakes.
Sometimes those mistakes hurt.
Like really bad.
But don’t dwell on the mistake.
Dwell on the chance you took.
Chances are, the chance you took was worth the pain.
Well, sometimes .
Definitely not all the time.
But the recent experiences I’ve had outweigh the pain they brought.
I would go through them again and again, just so I could relive the happiness I was able to feel for the short time.
So...I guess this is me saying thank you REKS.
Thank you for the happiness REKS.
Thank you for the good times REKS.
Thank you for the memories REKS. (and just like last time, I mean that literally, not sarcastically)
so...thanks REKS:)

D&T 19:1130 “...for if they never should have bitter they could not know the sweet.”


PS : Still waiting with love till you come!

No comments: