Tad Info

April 17 2011

“May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down.”–sara june parker

So for the past few days, I’ve been keeping track of things that make me happy.
they aren’t big things, but it’s the little things in life that bring the most joy.
So I’ve compiled a list.
It’s a tad lengthy, and some require a tad bit of info.
So bear with me.

1. Frozen water melon
1. Grapes
2. Dried Mangoes
3. Sonic drinks
{Darshan and I are regulars at sonic. sometimes we get cheese coney's too. and we always get tater tots.}
4. Soccer games
5. Long chats with good friends
{these chats usually happen when we meet up at evening.}
6. Soup bell
7. Ice cream
8. Reconciliation
{I’ve recently begun to try to repair some of the relationships that needed it. It’s a good feeling.}
9. Engagements
{one of my business mates just got engaged! yes I still think it’s a tad weird, but I’m so happy for them!}
10. Chicken sinthamani
{ok I’m obsessed with these. obsessed.}
11. Nature valley sweet and salty peanut granola bars
{these get me through my day. I take a couple every day}
12. No-bake cheesecake
13. My wonder bread box...filled with a crunchy PB&H sandwich of course
{best 10 INR ever spent}
14. Taruns Park
15. Laughing uncontrollably
16. Tangled
{greatest. movie. ever.}
17. Rek's playlists/ihome
{Rek’s ihome somehow finds its way into my bathroom daily. and it stays there. and she has the greatest, feel-good songs!}
18. Dominating a tickle fight
{yes I do dominate. don’t mess. I will kick you.}
19. Parties
{we had a random party tonight in our apartment. it was epic. I may or may not have fallen off the couch a couple times. whatevs.}
20. A long kiss from my niece Pooja

21. Water
{ok some people think I drink too much. but what can I say? I like water, ok? sue me!}

No comments: