GENDER Science

April 07 2011

Myth

Husband = man
Wife = woman

Disclaimer : The following article proves the above two equations wrong.

Those who are sure about their gender can continue reading...

Long Long ago , so long ago, when I was in class three, I attempted to master the art of copying in exams. As u all know that I was very innocent, I did not have the efficacy to carry out a malpractice successfully. I was caught by my biology teacher and she made me kneel down in front of the so called hot babes in my class. I still remember that day when Deepa, Poongodi, Gayathri, Tamil Selvi, Shyla, Shyamala, Chitra and  Meena laughed at me. That was when I thought of taking revenge on my  biOlogy teacher.

Days flew by and soon I was in Class Four:

The same biOlogy teacher became my class teacher. Finally I got a chance to take revenge on her. The pain she took to teach us the GENDER differences urged me to ask more doubts( I was very innocent, u see). She managed her level best to clear most of my doubts,which in turn would provoke me ask serious innocent doubts. But just when I start thinking that I had the last laugh she will ask me a tricky question and I would finally end up kneeling down.The laughing and giggling from girls side will start as usual. I guess they were madly in love with me.

Days again started flying and today I ended up making the discovery of the century.!! I dunno if " the Noble prize academy" would recognize my discovery and award me the noble prize for works in english and biology.
If you are thinking what my discovery is, I am not gonna confuse u any further. I'll go into the matter straight.My discovery I opened a word document and typed the word wife. and out of curiosity, I checked the synonyms for the word WIFE. I have attached the answer here...
If u have any doubts , check it out.The meaning for the word wife, is husband.Either Bill Gates is wrong or my Biology teacher is wrong ( I have finally taken revenge on her)I do not mind even if one among the two is right, cause in both cases I will end up as the winner.(Deepa, Poongodi, Gayathri, Tamil Selvi, Shyla, Shyamala, Chitra and  Meena... all u girls can laugh now)
will I get the Nobel prize  ???

No comments: