Why do we have day and night?

April 21 2011

I have often asked the question to myself... Why do we have day and night? What made God to create such a sequence? Why does it get dark in the night and Why is it so bright in the day time?
I have thought about this question right from my childhood days; sitting in the classroom, while playing, while hogging and even while taking bath... Finally some day -last year I got the answer to this question when I was in the restroom.
When God created the earth, He saw it empty and hence He created the Oceans and Land. Still He was not really happy with What he created and so he created some trees.Still God wanted a twist in his creation and so he pondered for a while and finally said in a Loud Voice,"Let there be Light"... Immediately The SUN appeared from no-where and smiled with great confidence. Immediately God said,"Let there be Animals".. Immediately Malika Sherawat, George Bush, Mike Tyson, Osama Bin Laden, Terror Romeo Rajendar, Cabtun Vijaykanth, Pamela Anderson emerged from the Bushes and started running around the land...
God had a great shock and he immediately said," Let there be darkness".At once, the sky became dark, stars appeared in the sky and moon slowly peeped-in from behind the clouds.God was happy cos he did not have to see the animals with his eyes now.God also gave some finishing touches to the moon and as a result, the moon started to shrink every 24 hours. Nights went by and one night, the moon completely disappeared (New Moon)... God waited and waited; but moon was not to be seen. So he fine tuned some stars and they started to twinkle.God could see what was happening in Land now. He was again shocked because certain animals took advantage of complete darkness and started their own activities. The culprits, this time were Nithyananda, Ranjitha. God made a report of their activity...As the moon went into a hiding that night, and God caught Ranjitha and Nithy using the STARS, the report later came to be called as the STARR report...A few other culprits were also noticed by God... 3G Raja and Kalmadi was one among them..

PS: Reks always say that I ll talk @ Night 11 30pm and she always used to sleep and make me disappointed and I use to say I ll call you @ Morning 9 30 am and I used to sleep,  Thus I have found the answer to the never-to-be-solved question...

No comments: