My Car Is Turning Out To Be Very Expensive


May 4th, 2009

Somehow I managed to break the bonnet catch on my car on Wednesday night. Well actually it was quite simple, I pulled it too hard and it snapped off, rendering it useless. Luckily my car was already booked to go into the garage on Tuesday as the rear wiper has an intermittent fault where it stops working, this of course had righted itself by Wednesday night but I booked the car into the garage day before yesterday as I needed the bonnet catch fitting.

The car stayed in overnight as the part was due to arrive this morning and after I’d done the bits and pieces I needed to do today I went to pick it up. Unfortunately it needed new bonnet cables, a new bracket and handle. These, plus an hour and a half labour came to 6000rs. I have no idea where I am going to find the money from. My Dad has agreed to pay for the moment, but says I have to pay him back as I was the person who caused it to need to be fixed and it wasn’t a fault of the car’s. I don’t have 6000rs, equally I barely have enough money to put petrol in my car at present, but I feel really bad for breaking it and then it costing so much.

Otherwise today hasn’t been too bad.I feel horribly ill though.The headache/toothache
of yesterday has spread into a pain around my eye socket and down into my cheekbone and back teeth. If I had a blocked nose I would say it was sinusitis, but my nose is as clear as, so it isn’t. I’ve also developed a hacking cough and a sharp pain in the middle of my sternum when I cough or take a deep breath. Hopefully it will ease overnight, or I’ll make an appointment to see someone. This may sound a bit drastic, but apparently it’s the correct form as a chemo patient when your immune system is completely non-existent.

No comments: