To My Family

June 18th, 2009



I think that amidst all of the awfulness in my life I have lost sight of the amazing things I have. I have the most amazing mother I could hope for. I don’t thank her nearly enough for being so wonderful.. She is my mother and my best friend. She has sacrificed more than I can even imagine for my dad and me. So mom, I want you to know that I adore you, I love you, and I admire you! I have people in my life who move me. My perima is equally as amazing as the sister she have (my mother). So to her I say, everyday I think about how you would handle things and I make decisions based on that. You are everything I hope to be. I have women in my family who are inspirational. They are strong and powerful and most of all positive. Both have overcome so many obstacles with out becoming jaded or cynical. I admire that. I aspire to that.

I have brothers who would do anything for me. Lately I have not been capable of being the most supportive brother and still, they are there, ready to do whatever it takes to help me get through it.

To all of the people in my life who are wonderful, thank you. Thank you for giving exactly what I need at exactly the right time.

And thank you to those of you who read my blog and send me encouragement. It is great to feel heard. I have spent so much of the last 8 years keeping things hidden that it feels amazing to get it out there and have people actually listen and care. So again, Thank

No comments: