Pushing It Too Hard?

June 1st, 2009

I don’t know if I pushed it too hard yesterday or not but today I have more free floating anxiety than normal. It just feels like it is going to be a rough day. I’m struggling to be able to think positively. I know that if I could just shift my state of mind, today would be fine but I just have this fear that I won’t be able to stop the negative thoughts today.

Even after all of these experiences I have gone through, I am still amazed at how powerful thoughts are. Simple thoughts can make me feel like I am on the verge of dying or make me feel like I am unstoppable. How can one minute I be in bed, unable to move, thinking I’m dying, and the next be riding my bike 5 miles?

I need to find a support person today to help me stay positive, today can either be really productive or can be the start of a set back.

No comments: