Day Dreamer...

March 31 2010

Thank you my mum for calling me a “day dreamer” …it made me think a lot and finally I agree with you I am a day dreamer. Its not because I am working in the night and sleeping all the day …but just coz I love to imagine things of my own and spend a lot of time for that. At least good things may happen in my dreams! which not in my real life.   So I can write a little about day dreaming right ? ..well let me start.. day dreaming is an art..ooh crap thats and old style to start writing  My ‘day dreams” have always helped me a lot. May be its just dreaming. Its like you create a 3DMX visual of something before you actually build ? yes…it has been something of that kind for me. I have the right to edit and create my own dreams and I lived to make those dreams come true. Now I am a proud day dreamer. Are you with me ?

3 comments:

Pooja said...

really you are a big dreamer da as aunty said

sruthi said...

may God bless you for real happiness

Anonymous said...

Hi, its pleasant piece of writing regarding media print, we all know
media is a fantastic source of data.

My web page ... click through the up coming internet page