Enjoy rainzzz !!!

October 20 2011

I think & I strongly believe that most people, of all ages, enjoy rains in some way or the other... Be it enjoying a wonderful ride on the car opening the window fully, with the cool breeze blowing through the hair, tiny little beautiful rain drops touching the faces. Or be it taking a lovely walk just after the rain, enjoying the rain drops falling from the trees along with the wind... Or enjoying the rain outside the window, holding the drops in your palms... Its just amazing when you open your arms & let the rains embrace you... I hope & I strongly believe each one does love this.
Thought of sharing one of my wonderful ride on my car, on the way back home from clients office. It was a perfect weather for the evening ride, am sure couples would say as 'just a perfect time' for the romantic ride with their loved ones. I always enjoy my journey to office on a rainy day.

Enjoy rainzzz !!!

No comments: