I Feel The Pain

October 30 2011

I see your smile in my dreams
It hurts and it doesn't help at all
I want you in my life more than anything
I wanted to protect you forever from your failures

I still remember the first time I saw you
There was something so different about you
Your friendship was something I wanted to get
That smile when you said hi to me was so new

Out of no where you send me an email
I wanted to sit next to you and talk forever
You were so new, so crazy and unknown
I just knew that our friendship would never sever

Just few months and we are barely holding it together
I don’t know how and where I went wrong
I never wanted you out of my life
It looks gloomy without you around

I tried my best to work it out
It didn't work out of course and we knew each one is trying
We couldn’t even make one evening together
It shouldn't end this way but it did..

I miss you and everything you were to me
Years from now we will look back on it all
We will be older and finally be able to see
That true love will stand the test of time and never fail…

# This is from an old autograph book...I was going through it last day and just felt like publishing it ...  since the last paragraph proved right....

No comments: