are you a desperate BACHELOR???

November 2 2010

I am still a wandering bachelor and hence I have the liberty to come up with various combinations of finding a partner. I pity all those who have already found one. This post is for all the Guys who lost their girl friend or do not have a girl friend( That includes the author also).
In my college days we should not submit our record notes with out  writing process flow charts along with programs. I am envisioning a simple process flow chart that would enable the desperate aspirants to find their match. Click on this picture to understand more.
If anyone is successful with the above mentioned process, please inform me too. I would like to implement it in my life too.

2 comments:

Adarsh said...

brilliant da macha

Sakthi said...

you should show this in your studies da