Things I Love ...

November 10 2010

1) Having a firm handshake. ( But never try it with people who have strong hands like Arnold )

2) Looking at people in the eye. ( In case of unclean eyes, this is not mandatory )

3) Singing in the shower. ( Singing should be accompanied by taking a proper bath )

4) Always accept an outstretched hand. ( You might need a hand someday )

5) Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference. ( I live by this mantra )

6) Brush your teeth/Take a bath/Comb Your hair - Daily ( Will such a day ever come? )

7) Lend only those books you never care to see again.( I want my readers digest collection back )

8) When playing games with children, let them win. ( But they never let me win )

9) Be romantic. ( I am always romantic. Ask Anitha or refer to my previous posts )

10) Don't allow the mobile phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for your convenience, not the caller's. ( Please switch it off in a movie hall )

11) When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go. ( No one hugs me )

12) Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born. ( I will have to work on this )

13) Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them. ( Not again )

14) Take charge of your attitude. ( Don't let someone else choose it for you. )

15) Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes. ( Those few minutes might make a world of difference for them )

16) Begin each day with some of your favorite music. ( My room kicks me out of the bed )

17) Once in a while, take the scenic route. ( welcome to Pollachi )

18) Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice. Trust me, the person at the other end will feel good... ( Not my Clients )

19) Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home.( Last time when I was served bitter mushroom gravy at my neighbors place, I swallowed it with much difficulty and appreciated the Hosts for a wonderful meal. I was served with the different varieties of the same dish, the next time I went to have dinner with them )

20) Wave at the children on a school bus. ( It is such a wonderful feeling )

21) Smile at strangers. ( This is best booster for your self confidence )

22) A stranger smiling back at you. ( Nothing can beat this )

I am adding three more on a demand made by a regular blog-buddy

23) Laughing till my sides hurt ( You need to have the right company for this)

24) Lying down on the couch and watching a movie on relationships.

25) listening music for hours ( then you would just go on and on... )

1 comment:

Sruthi said...

grrrrrrr!