My Prayers

November 7 2010

Dear God,

Thank you for helping me to stay good so far this day.

I have not flirted with anyone today;

I have not given any missed calls to random numbers;

I did not mistakenly mix salt in my  coffee;

I did not press all the buttons inside the lift;

I did not park my bike in the car parking space;

I did not torture anyone with my non-stop talk;

I have not scared even a single child today;

I have not spammed by Sharmi's(gf) mailbox with my forwarded mails;

I did not use my clients phone for my personal use;

I did not hurt any one purposefully;

I did not overspeed on my bike;

I have not switched off my dad's cellphone when he's busy working;

I did not call my friend on his mobile phone( he is on international roaming);

I did not pour water on the neighbor's cat;

But I will be getting out of bed in a minute and I think I need your help then.

- Prabhu Pepsi.

5 comments:

Sruthi said...

well...well..well.... so i come to know all that you do daily..

Prabhu said...

I have never been 100% successful in achieving all this on a single day. But I would love to have more precision in my future ventures

Pooja said...

hmmmm.. im surprised at ur list.. its sooo incomplete....u missed out on a lot of ur activities macha!!!! lol!! he he... ;D

in btw.... i think u shud be addin a dictionary too...

Suidarshan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sudarshan said...

Hehe, i haven't gone to bed yet.